SSS members can use GCash mobile app to pay for contributions. Payments are posted in real-time and there are no transaction fees.
Generate PRN thru SSS Mobile App (click on the images to expand)
- Login to SSS mobile app.
- Look for Generate PRN at the bottom of the screen.
- At the upper right hand corner, click Create.
- Click Generate.
- The next screen will show you the options you have for your SSS contribution. Choose accordingly.
- Membership Type: Voluntary or OFW
- Applicable Period: Choose the start and end month
- SS Contribution: Choose the appropriate contribution depending on your salary range. Click here for the 2021 SSS contribution table
- A window prompt will show you a summary of your choices. Review your answers and if you’re ok with it, click OK.
- Next, a PDF copy of your SOA (statement of account) will be generated showing your PRN. You can download this for your reference. Then click back.
- Copy the latest PRN generated.
Pay SSS contribution on GCash mobile app (click on the images to expand)
- Login to GCash mobile app
- Click Pay Bills
- Click Government
- Scroll down and choose SSS-PRN
- This section will show you the options you have for your payment. Answer accordingly.
- Account Type: Choose PRN
- Payment Reference Number: Enter the PRN
- Amount: Enter the amount
- Payor Type: Options are Self Employed, Voluntary, OFW, and Non-working Spouse
- Next window will show you a summary of your choices. Review your answers and if you’re ok with it, click Confirm
- After successful payment, a confirmation with reference number will be shown on the screen. You will also receive a text message of the transaction.
- Click Done
Go Back to SSS Mobile App (click on the image to expand)
- Log back in SSS mobile app.
- Click the Total Contribution button.
- A window prompt will ask if you want to see the Actual Premiums. Click OK.
- Review the list of contributions posted. It should show that the latest payment went through.