Smart Communications, Inc. (Smart) has entered the unli postpaid market by offering the most affordable postpaid plans ever. These two new unlimited texting postpaid plans are:
- Unli Postpaid Plan 299 (Php 299/month), unlimited text to Smart/Red/Talk N’ Text/Addict Mobile
- Unli Postpaid Plan 599 (Php 599/month), unlimited call and text to Smart/Red/Talk N’ Text/Addict Mobile
UNLI Text Plan 299 comes with a free Samsung E1080 GSM handset. Meanwhile the UNLI Call & Text Plan 599 comes with a more premium Nokia C1-01 handset.
“Our subscribers want a real UNLI postpaid plan and so we are giving it to them,” Smart Mobile Marketing head Guido Zaballero said. “With these new plans, we will further cement our position as the number 1 wireless services provider in the country.”
To apply for a Smart Postpaid plan, new subscribers must submit necessary documents to their nearest Smart Wireless Center. Upon activation of the account, the unlimited service can already be enjoyed. No SMS registration is required to avail these plans.
- Unlimited texting add-ons for Globe postpaid plans
- Prepaid Unlimited Text rates as of August 2011
- Unlimited texting promos as of August 2008
- Sun Cellular takes lead in mobile postpaid market
- Can Umobile work in the Philippines?
- 1-Peso International SMS by Sun Cellular
- Unlimited text promos not available this coming holidays
- Smart Money – How to Use Smart Money
- Telcos restore communcations after Yolanda typhoon
- Plurk and Twitter on SMS