Donate to Philippine Red Cross using GCASH, Smart Money or your cellphone load. Philippine Red Cross helps people affected by natural disasters such as typhoon, floods, and earthquakes.
Donate using your cellphone load. Donations will be charged to your prepaid load or postpaid bill.
RED <amount> to 2899 (Globe) or 4143 (Smart)
Donate using GCASH. Donations will be charged to your GCASH wallet.
DONATE <amount> <4-digit M-PIN> REDCROSS to 2882
Donate using Smart Money. Donations will be charged to your Smart Money account.
Smart Money account number: 5577 5118 5889 7117
You can donate the following denominations:
Globe: 5, 25, 100, 300, 500 or 1000
Smart: 10, 25, 50, 100, 300, 500 or 1000
For other ways to donate, visit Philippine Red Cross Donate.
- Globe GCASH vs Smart Money
- Donate via SMS for Typhoon Ondoy victims
- BPI Mobile Banking on Smart (SMS-based)
- Smart Money – How to Use Smart Money
- Linking Smart Money MasterCard to Paypal
- BDO Mobile Banking on Smart (SMS-based)
- Globe GCASH ATM Card Now Available
- BPI Mobile Banking on Globe (SMS-based)
- GCASH American Express Virtual Pay – How to Use GCASH Amex
- Globe GCASH – How to Use GCASH