Globe now offers GCASH account holders a convenient way of withdrawing money from any ATM across the country. Unlike before, where users had to find a Globe business center to do a “cash-out” transaction, GCASH ATM card enables users to withdraw money at any Bancnet, Megalink, ExpressNet and Encash Automated Teller Machines in the Philippines. GCASH card holders will becharged Php 20.00 per withdrawal that will automatically be deducted from their GCASH wallet.
For the price of Php 100.00, subscribers can get a customizable GCASH ATM card with their 1×1 photo ID placed at the back of the card. This can also serve as a valid ID for GCASH transactions.
To apply for a GCASH card:
- Go to
GCASH websiteGCASH Card Application Form V3.
- Choose a background for your card from the default designs provided. You can also upload your own background.
- Fill up the application form with your name, mobile number, address, date of birth, and a 1×1 ID picture to be placed at the back of the GCASH card.
- Upon submission, you will recieve an SMS from Globe requesting to collect Php 100.00 from your GCASH wallet as payment for the GCASH card application. Reply with your MPIN to complete the transaction.
Applicants must ensure they have enough load on their GCASH wallet because a Php 100.00 application fee will be deducted from their account. Delivery may take up to two weeks.
Globe also created a simple online game that can help GCASH subscribers win GCASH credits. It is called the GCASH Coin City Electromagnet Game. This promo is open to Globe or TM subscribers who are?non-GCASH card holders yet. Playing the game is easy. Just pick up as many coins as possible using the electronic magnet. Each coin is equivalent to Php 1 worth of GCASH credit. The credit can only be claimed upon? application and payment of GCASH card. Promo runs from October 1 – November 30, 2010.
- Globe GCASH – How to Use GCASH
- Globe GCASH vs Smart Money
- BPI Mobile Banking on Globe (SMS-based)
- GCASH Teams Up with Boku for Mobile Payments
- How to join local TV game shows via text
- Globe introduces Friendster UPD8
- Prepaid Unlimited Text rates as of August 2011
- GCASH American Express Virtual Pay – How to Use GCASH Amex
- Globe introduces Facebook UPD8
- Cebu Pacific’s txtCEB offers flight booking by SMS