The GCASH American Express Virtual Pay is a prepaid virtual card linked to your GCASH mobile wallet. This enables you to shop conveniently online, both from local and international sites. It also provides added security in the form of a card that won’t get stolen, and a security code that is renewed at your convenience.
When you register to GCASH American Express Virtual Pay, you will get the following:
- A virtual prepaid card linked to your GCASH wallet
- A personalized U.S. address c/o MyShoppingBox
To register to GCASH American Express Virtual Pay:
- Login to your GCASH Dashboard.
- Under Quick Links, click Register to GCASH American Express Virtual Pay.
- Supply your email address, then click Register.
- You are now registered to GCASH American Express Virtual Pay.
- You will receive two emails:
- Congratulations from GCASH American Express Virtual Pay – this email contains a link to the digital handbook and instructions on how to view your card’s security code.
- My-ShoppingBox Account Activation – this email contains your My-ShoppingBox username, temporary password and a link to activate your account.
- Click the link from My-ShoppingBox email. Enter your My-ShoppingBox username and temporary password, then click Next.
- Enter a new password, your local address and telephone number, then click Next.
- Your My-ShoppingBox account is now active!
Where to find your personalized U.S. address and security code:
- Login to your GCASH Dashboard and click Virtual Pay.
- Your personalized U.S. address and U.S phone number is shown here.
- Under Quick Links, click Request Security Code.
- GCASH will send a text message containing the security code.
To buy online using GCASH Amex:
- Before shopping, your GCASH wallet must be funded. Transfer funds via online bank transfer, mobile phone banking, Bancnet ATMs, or by visiting any GCASH outlet nationwide.
- Visit any local and international online shopping site that accepts American Express.
- Upon checkout, choose American Express as payment method and use the U.S address assigned by MyShoppingBox as your billing address.
- For the shipping address, use the U.S. address when shopping on international sites. You can use your Philippine address as shipping address when shopping on local sites.
Shipping from MyShoppingBox’s U.S. address to local address:
- Wait for My Shopping Box’s email confirming the delivery of your item to your personalized U.S. shipping address.
- Click the link in your email to view total shipping charges and authorize the shipment. You may choose to have your package shipped via air or sea freight.
- Click Authorize Shipment.
- Enter your local shipping address.
- Choose American Express as mode of payment and enter your Virtual Pay card details.